- Trading conference programme: Our Chiang Mai (Thailand) 4-day conference is the biggest of the year with 6 conference rooms, 130 speakers and 45 sessions. The sessions will focus on trading strategies, marketing, leads acquisition, regulation and compliance, binary options robots, finance and much more.
- Networking: Our events are known for networking from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. Come prepared to meet hundreds of old and new contacts throughout the multitude of networking events ranging from cocktail parties to speed networking.
There will also be the opportunity to meet with other brokers from all over the world and share ideas and opinions on the trading market.
- IQ Option implementation: IQ Option, one the leading firms in the Online Trading sector, has started since the last year to expand its network in Thailand. This means that during the conference there will be present some representatives of the company. In particular, a speaker from the company will illustrate the steps IQ Option in Thailand – how the broker have taken in order to set itself as one of the main reference points in the trading market.
- Start doing business now: Why not start networking now using the free networking tool ? Search and filter the exhibitors and delegates now and start doing deals! IQ Option and Olymptrade are the official sponsors of the event!
- Free admission for EVERYONE!
DOWNLOAD OUR CONFERENCE APP
OUR NETWORKING APP
Our mobile conference app is now live ! Once you have registered for the Chiang Mai Forex Affiliate Conference, our team will send you an email with a link to the desktop and mobile conference app alongside your login details. This will allow you to know the details regarding the event and the topics that will be debated before the event has even started!
Finance Magnates Chiang Mai Summit 2017
Finance Magnates will be hosting its Chiang Mai Summit on June 18th-20th, 2017 in Chiang Mai (Thailand). This is an event exclusively for top decisionmakers and will bring together financial leaders from online trading, marketing analysts and institutional trading industries.
Following on the heels of the success of its Hanoi Summit 2013, the Chiang Mai Summit 2017 offers a unique opportunity for traders to enjoy a mixture of networking settings and top notch content in an environment designed specifically for trading companies.
At last year’s summit, there were over 1200 attendees including asset managers, introducing brokers, retail and institutional brokers, fintech startups, banks, media and more. This year’s event features sponsors such as Olymptrade, IQ Option, and many others.
This year’s even will introduce several new features. There will be an institutional lounge. In addition, three leading startup firms will present their wares to a highly credited panel of industry judges. Areas covered include binary options robots, online trading, IT, frauds awareness, marketing analysis and more.
eBrokers, founded in 2007, is a global online trading provider of multi-asset trading news, research and events with special focus on online trading, banking, and investing.